advertisement

Who's had good results from upgraded power lead II

Is this still rambling on/ beggars belief that all these peeps have nothing better to waste their time on.. your all missing Celebrity Big Brother, which while being a pile of nonsense, is a tad more interesting than all this crap.. you hear a difference, you don't.
I had a good night with Kelly Brook last night, o.i.m.o, rumour goes she's crap... 5 trillion posts later, without measurements or scientific proof I couldn't have enjoyed myself ????

My rabbit has proved that cables make no difference, she'll happily chew through any of them.

Three very pleasurable days listening to the Pi via an upgraded mains lead. Also tried bombarding the Pi with 3 mobile phones placed directly around it to listen for if the much dreaded RFI would be audible. Head phones used straight from the Pi so reducing other things that might affect the sound.

The RFI care of 3 mobiles did not make itself audible as reported in another thread. This evening I will put the standard mains lead back into the PSU and see if the difference becomes apparent.

I put the cheap as supplied lead back and forgot to mention no difference.

I put the cheap as supplied lead back and forgot to mention no difference.
Did a little testing myself over the last couple of days, definite improvements in my rega set up with either the yello or belden, a little more clear detail coming through compared to switching back which definitely adds a slight haze & softening of leading edges to the overall sound.

advertisement

Back