• Good

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Average

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TFF were a good band of the era and this is a good song, if a little dated now. The video is unimaginative, but those were the times. In fact the video is a cringe - I detest macho men but I also don't like weak women, so I have trouble with the sentiment.
Not a fan of the 80s myself, but this band were better than most. It isn't something I'd play now.
I've given it a Good in context to the era.

TFF were a good band of the era and this is a good song, if a little dated now. The video is unimaginative, but those were the times. In fact the video is a cringe - I detest macho men but I also don't like weak women, so I have trouble with the sentiment.
Not a fan of the 80s myself, but this band were better than most. It isn't something I'd play now.
I've given it a Good in context to the era.
+1.

This was the track that made me realise what a difference a good hifi could make. It made little or no impression on me until I attended a hifi show at the Drop In Well in Bolton in the late eighties.this was played on Isobarics and I was hooked. Now a reference track for auditioning.

Always liked TFF and I thought this song was a great first track on the album. The bass guitar and percussion on the intro are fantastic.

advertisement

Back