advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

20240524134838-2913560a-me.jpg

I feel like it’s ok to share this one now.
That’s me during my last ever ‘flight servicing’ of an Apache, tail number ZJ189.

One and a half to two hours of giving it a good coat of looking at, depending on if any fluids or gases needed replenishing, then signing to say it’s ok to fly. It was one of the few tasks that people would leave you to do in peace.

That’s me during my last ever ‘flight servicing’ of an Apache, tail number ZJ189.

One and a half to two hours of giving it a good coat of looking at, depending on if any fluids or gases needed replenishing, then signing to say it’s ok to fly. It was one of the few tasks that people would leave you to do in peace.
That's proper work that

And you look way too young to be retiring👍

Fabulous pic;
and - Well Done, sir!

My impression of that **** Farridge

Ok, I’d had a couple of sherberts when I took that :) and the pic makes my wife feel queasy.

advertisement

Back