advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

Grinding gear.

nCxgqx.jpg

I bet you’re beating them off with a great big brown stick ;)

68th birthday breakfast this morning under the parasol with apposite brocante buy. I’m sure that number can’t be right - there must have been a mistake in the calculations somewhere.

i.php
The bread, butter and jam look delicious. Not so sure about that drink of indeterminate colour. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

Not so sure about that drink of indeterminate colour. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!
Thanks, it was! As for the drink…

125ml double-strength Rave Coffee cold brew (ie made from 100gm coffee/1200ml water) poured over ice cubes, then topped up with 125ml (breaking a 20-year semi-skimmed habit) full cream milk from a local farm.

It’s like drinking unsweetened liquid coffee ice-cream. Fab.
(Best not mention it to the coffee thread people. They’re a bit… well, you know…)

125ml double-strength Rave Coffee cold brew (ie made from 100gm coffee/1200ml water) poured over ice cubes, then topped up with 125ml (breaking a 20-year semi-skimmed habit) full cream milk from a local farm.

(Best not mention it to the coffee thread people. They’re a bit… well, you know…)
My new ambition in life is to knock one of those up :)

Sounds delicious. Ever tried cold Coca Cola poured over a lump of vanilla icecream?

I recommended rave coffee along with their signature blend for an iced coffee in the coffee thread yesterday, love their coffee and ethics regarding farmers

advertisement

Back