advertisement

Whats your earworm?

from Wishbone Ash - Pilgrimage

I don't know why as I've not played the album for months but it has been going around my head all day. Onto track 2 now and looking forward to the rest of the album.

Mick

Just lately it's been the KT Tunstall single,suddenly i see and some Foo Fighters stuff after the MTV week-end(although really it's the silly videos i'm visualising :p );oh yeah and the Kaiser Chiefs as well.

deeee-de-de-ding-ding
deeee-de-de-ding-ding-ding
deeee-de-de-ding-ding
Baah Baah
duh duh duhduhduhduhduh
duh duh duhduhduhduhduh
duh duh duh duh duhduhduhduhduuuuh
ding ding

repeat endlessly

What with the Radio 3 season of Bach it propted me to put on Brandenburg Concerto last night and yep its still firmly stuck there this morning....wont budge

Since seeing Will Farrell doing it to the accompanyment of acoustic guitar , graveside, in 'Back to School' . Pissingly funny. My wife has threatened to hit me if I don't stop singing it. :p

DG's immense guitar solo on "On The Turning Away". It alone justifies the existence of the aptly named Momentary Lapse of Reason.

At the moment, the glorious high-flying trumpet obbligato in the opening chorale of Bach cantata BWV148, "Bringet dem Herrn Ehre seines Namens". Best of all in the Suzuki version, where it's done with a natural trumpet.

All this morning I've been plagued by 'Whiskey On A Sunday' by the Dubliners.

Where do these things come from? I've tried to force myself to sing other catchy songs in my head but to no avail. Always back to....

"Come day, go day
Wish in my heart it were Sunday.
La la la la
Drinking buttermilk all the week and
Whiskey on a Sunday"

:(

Jonathan

advertisement

Back