advertisement

What's the track on the current Magners advert?

Thanks for your ideas guys - but not found it yet!

It's not the Burrito Brothers track (but it is a similar type of sound).

The Zombies is definitely one of their older adverts - but not the latest one I'm seeking

The nme weblink from nightcleaner has an error message when I try it. What is the song please?

Thanks again

bloody hell- just give a notion of which one it is yr on about! ie does it go 'its a laaaazy day', or 'blah blah chugga chugga Galway-girl'.....

I'll need to wait to hear it again then!:D

I know they've had several adverts but what I do know is it's not Galway Girl (checked that on Youtube), not the Kinks, Not Donovan (Sunshine Superman) and not the Zombies (see suggestion earlier).

I did a Youtube search and nothing else came up. If none of you know it I'll just have to wait until I hear it again and can see what I can tell you. The style is very much like the Burrito Bros but the track on the advert is more catchy than the link above

Cheers!

The nme weblink from nightcleaner has an error message when I try it. What is the song please?

Thanks again

steve earl galway girl

Arghhhfnnnnnnnnsssssssssg. Galway girl shmorlway schmerl.

Its the fnucking F.B.Brothers wvbwDICodcWEILxhwdiznwhqdziw

Heath

A stroke of genius - thank you. Definitely is Lazy Day(s) by the looks of things. Definitely ISN'T Burrito Bros. Now need to do a search around to be sure it is the Byrds (doesn't say on the Bulmers advert link and Youtube doesn't have it!)

A big step forward - cheers guys!

Heath

A stroke of genius - thank you. Definitely is Lazy Day(s) by the looks of things. Definitely ISN'T Burrito Bros. Now need to do a search around to be sure it is the Byrds (doesn't say on the Bulmers advert link and Youtube doesn't have it!)

A big step forward - cheers guys!

whats this then? :confused:

"Featuring the infectious track, ‘Lazy Days’ by the Byrds"

Would've helped if you got the right advert to start with lol.

Sorry folks - you can tell I'm not a cider drinker - couldn't tell the difference!:D So much for advertising, I only notice the music....:p

advertisement

Back