advertisement

What's the best mop you can buy?

Never bought a mop.

Never needed a mop.

What is a mop?

Should I buy one for my wife?

The girlfriend buys them from the supermarket. They last a few months and then rust away at the end that screws into the mop head.

It's obviously too late for Christmas but her birthday is in February.

I'm afraid I don't know. But I would assume, from past research on PFM that the best mops are made of badger bristles.

Steam mop, it’s the future of mopping

Floors dry very quickly, we have a Karcher SC2. I have a few extra pads and change them as they get soiled as I clean the floor. Had Shark and Vax but they all failed. The Karcher is little more than a kettle on wheels almost nothing to go wrong.

The girlfriend buys them from the supermarket. They last a few months and then rust away at the end that screws into the mop head.

It's obviously too late for Christmas but her birthday is in February.

Nice one, Matt. I got my SO shake n’ vac once and ended up ...

I have grade 5 laminate throughout downstairs (except for tiled kitchen floor) so needed a good and fast method for keeping clean without resorting to bucket and mop. Miele C3 used daily so no dust accumulation and ridiculously quick to do. Vorfreude spray mop with Velcro type microfibre pad used a couple of times a week, again quick and easy. I bought half a dozen aftermarket pads cheaply on Amazon so I can use and chuck in the wash, for fluid Bona bought in 4L refills for £20ish lasts ages.

advertisement

Back