advertisement

What are you listening to right now #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had to happen! Blue Note – 4535330. LP, Remastered, 2022. No picture up yet.

NS5qcGVn.jpeg
Snap!

I'm glad that I bought it, I never really played the CD much compared to my records since I upped my vinyl game.
Although I have two other copies I have never really thought they have really made the best of the potential of this musical masterpiece and recording. Kevin Gray’s mastering of these Classics has been up to Tone Poet standards and the recent pressings have also been very good. Amazon just dropped the price so I have now ordered this as well. I did pass on Evolution as I have the Music Matters 2x45rpm.

Although I have two other copies I have never really thought they have really made the best of the potential of this musical masterpiece and recording. Kevin Gray’s mastering of these Classics has been up to Tone Poet standards and the recent pressings have also been very good. Amazon just dropped the price so I have now ordered this as well. I did pass on Evolution as I have the Music Matters 2x45rpm.

Evolution is special too but probably similar to the MM. Both in poly lined sleeves btw, I'm sure last month was just a supply problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back