advertisement

What are you listening to right now #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
0000274511.jpg

That cover seems a bit errrmm inappropriate

I never really thought about it. I checked the credits and the child is Solo Douglas, daughter of Alan Douglas the producer of the record. Looking at his beard I'm wondering if that's him on the left. TBH I took it at face value as an innocent, if slightly cheesy, image. But it is of course a young child so now you have me wondering if it is appropriate after all... not sure.

edit: have err-ed on the side of caution and deleted the original post.

I never really thought about it. I checked the credits and the child is Solo Douglas, daughter of Alan Douglas the producer of the record. Looking at his beard I'm wondering if that's him on the left. TBH I took it at face value as an innocent, if slightly cheesy, image. But it is of course a young child so now you have me wondering if it is appropriate after all... not sure.

edit: have err-ed on the side of caution and deleted the original post.

Yeah, never thought I'd ever see myself commenting in such a way, but you can't be too careful.

Still trying to decide if I like this or not. It's very 1980s, very World Music. The sort of thing you might hear in a health food cafe with posters for crystal healing and yoga retreats.

Discogs lists the style as 'Modern Classical, Future Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Ambient, Avant-garde Jazz, Fusion' which probably about covers it.

LmpwZWc.jpeg

52414119332_676b5fbc68_b.jpg

Then for some reason, I got the urge to put this on, first time in 20 or so years. Some great toons in it!

img

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back