advertisement

What are you listening to right now #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC5qcGVn.jpeg

52330128078_e1b859a6b9.jpg

Steve Hillage - Green. I've always loved this album. The first side is a little hippy-drippy in parts ('I talk to the trees - their auras are so strong...') - Steve, shut up and play your guitar, or guitar-synth... Fortunately on side two he does, and it is magnificent. Leylines to Glassdom always gets me bending the strings on my air-Strat and giving great guitar face. And there's a Gong-borrowed romp to finish it all off.

Last edited:
52330128078_e1b859a6b9.jpg

Steve Hillage - Green. I've always loved this album. The first side is a little hippy-drippy in parts ('I talk to the trees - their aura is so strong...') - Steve, shut up and play your guitar, or guitar-synth... Fortunately on side two he does, and it is magnificent. Leylines to Glassdom always gets me bending the strings on my air-Strat and giving great guitar face. And there's a Gong-borrowed romp to finish it all off.

My friend Mick could do a neat version of "Ether Ships".

Just back from a Fergus McCreadie Trio gig in Aboyne. Small theatre about 60 people and sat 10 ft away. Superb night All the better for only finding out about it one hour before it started. The better half and I bolted dinner, gave stern warnings to the cherubs and high-tailed it to Aboyne seven miles away. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back