advertisement

What are you listening to right now #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
this reissue sounds good. (original vinyl is very expensive)

R-16278279-1606555553-1761.jpeg.jpg

More Images

Paolo Nutini ‎– Sunny Side Up
Label:
Atlantic ‎– 0190295165062
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Yellow
Europe
Released:
27 Nov 2020
Genre:
Rock

Robert Reed - Cursus 123 430

A bit of a departure for Rob. He's dropped the Oldfield stylings of the 'Sanctuary' releases and gone all out Heaven and Hell / Albedo 0.39-era Vangelis with a hint of Jarre on this (whisper it) concept album.

Don't let the Stonehenge bit (^) put you off. It's very good.

Spandau Ballet - Parade (Orig Chrysalis CD)

I probably need to be burnt at the stake for this but I think Gary Kemp had a way with a tune....There that's better....:eek:

Confession time - I have these in my collection on original vinyl

Ha ha.....I hated them at the time I was a snotty 19 year old in 1984 that couldnt see past The Smiths and (and bands like in your pic, The The and the like)......I think its going to be Uncertain Smile on yellow 12" after Colossal Youth....

Ha ha.....I hated them at the time I was a snotty 19 year old in 1984 that couldnt see past The Smiths and (and bands like in your pic, The The and the like)......I think its going to be Uncertain Smile on yellow 12" after Colossal Youth....
Long version of Uncertain Smile is my all time top tune.

Btw for anyone contemplating buying the new Domino 40 year vinyl of Colossal Youth, the drum machine is cut off (instead of fading out at the end of 'Wurlitzer Jukebox').....Caught me by surprise tbh, but the pressing is very good otherwise.

Btw for anyone contemplating buying the new Domino 40 year vinyl of Colossal Youth, the drum machine is cut off (instead of fading out at the end of 'Wurlitzer Jukebox').....Caught me by surprise tbh, but the pressing is very good otherwise.
I almost pulled the trigger on that last night, might still do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back