advertisement

What are you listening to right now #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy Division - Still. Original pressing

Still chuffed to bits with this, I bought it cheap long before I had a RCM and it arrived covered in mould so there was no way it was going anywhere near the turntable. It was the first record I cleaned on the RCM and it came up like new and sounds awesome!

KISS alive II, still sound fresh, and Beth is great , reminds me of a ex,, of, her name was beth,
back in the day about 1976,i had a poster of Kiss live on stage when i started work in my work bay with Gene Simmons drooling blood, everyone else had page Three knockers G-string girls etc after a week i was asked to take my poster down, :(

Last edited:
Chick Corea - 'Now He Sings, Now He Sobs'. Tone Poet Vinyl reissue. The more I play the first two realeases in the Tone Poet reissue series the more I think they are probably just about the best mastering and pressings I have heard. Without moving to a R2R master tape copy its hard to see (hear) things getting much better than this.

Ho and the music is great as well of course.

fairport convention '9'

remastered cd - now my setup allows me to listen to remasters (ok, bit of sweeping generalisation) enjoyably.
trevor lucas / jerry donahue days - but really a wonderful album now I listen to it properly - one of my favourites of theirs I think.

I have never heard this before. My understanding is that this man was in Soft Machine and Gong. ( I have some other Gong and Soft Machine records to listen to, but this is the first L.P. I have cleaned up of a big batch of donated prog rock, maybe coming at it from the wrong angle?) I am enjoying the sound, it is refreshing.

Deavid Allen* ‎– Banana Moon
Label:
BYG Records ‎– 529 345
Series:
Actuel – 45
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
France
Released:

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement