advertisement

What are you listening to right now? #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, must admit maybe I have not been adhering to the "right now" that rigidly - more "in the last few hours"

I have some Billy Bragg LPs which are also not yet cleaned up but will be soon ;) Love Levi Stubbs Tears :cool:

Billy Bragg LPs still not cleaned, having that beer and relaxing to Ian Dury & the Blockheads - Do it Yourself

Field Music / Music For Drifters. Found this today in Rough Trade (Notts). It seems to be an RSD 2015 special and was an instrumental soundtrack made for a film about fishermen dating from 1929. I'd never heard of it, but it'll tide me over nicely until the next proper FM album is released net month.

Daft Punk - Lucky

The stove is lit, it's snowing outside and there's a chicken roasting in the BBQ. Might as well be listening to summer music....

Cheers gavreid, I saw him a few months ago and he played a lot of material of the first 2 albums. Brilliant.

Right now(ah) I'm listening to The Fall - Live at the Witch Trials - LP

Similar chez foxwell. It would have been his birthday yesterday. Here it's been the 1st CD of Grow fins and Lick my Decals off.

I NEVER tire of Beefheart, glad some of us have not forgotten him. The first tracks of the 1960s disk, where he covers stuff from his black heroes, took me back to 1964-1966 when I went to ballrooms each week to see touring groups like Stones, Who, Kinks, Animals, Them etc who were doing similar things.

Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back