advertisement

What are you listening to right now? #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Varley - Postcards from Ursa Minor

51BoFd05kkL.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
What an EXCELLENT choise, sir!

I am going through Rory Gallagher: Blueprint -CD currently, for the first time.

Cheers nshntr, I just listened to their "nothingface" album on vinyl a minute ago.... Great production and a prog-metal-whatever-you-wanna-call-it masterpiece.

Cheers nshntr, I just listened to their "nothingface" album on vinyl a minute ago.... Great production and a prog-metal-whatever-you-wanna-call-it masterpiece.

Shamed to admit but I'm missing too much of Voïvod stuff. Have all the albums upto Dimension Hatröss plus Katorz but that's it. Don't know if I like the rest as I never heard those, but we'll see...

Now playing Black Sabbath: Paranoid -CD

The Trevor Jackson On-U compilation, which has got a surprising amount of stuff I'm not familiar with.

Eric Dolphy - a 'cleaned up' LP by Everest Records from 78s and a very good job they've made of it.

A couple of forgotten treasures from the late 60s

Leo Kottke 6- and 12- String Guitar (Slide and Finger picking at its best)

Paul Siebel - Jack Knife Gypsy and Woodsmoke and Oranges (Includes Louise a sad song about a destitute lady)

Just finished The Smiths - Meat is Murder
Next up... The Doors - Strange Days
(They were cleaned recently so time for a spin)

Kids finally crashed out. I've chopped down a tree today and am having a well earned glass of wine or two. Accompanied by the oddly countrified stylings of The Velvet Underground ca 1969 (Matrix Tapes, Disc 4). How does stuff this great end up on a shelf for 40 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back