advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilot- 'From The Album Of The Same Name' (RPM CD)

For anyone that recognises a good tune of course (Fingers crossed the new Go-Kart Mozart is anywhere near as good)

.....and now its 'Beaster' (Jim Wilson Remaster) before the wife gets home....I feel ever so privileged this afternoon, my PMC's are nearly on fire.

Andy Weatherall's Masterpiece mix CD, currently on the third disc, and it's a cracker (as were the other two).

I played that earlier today, followed by Flowers of Romance, followed by Commercial Zone. They were pretty special for a while there.

Indeed. Following on now with the Peel Session versions of Poptones, Careering and Chant. Easy to forget how bloody good they were. Think tomorrow should be a Metal Box day. If I can get the bloody things out the box.

If I can the bloody things out the box.

Which is exactly why I skipped Metal Box this morning! I can just about get a record safely out of it's sleeve and onto the deck with a baby in the other arm, but Metal Box is just too long an ask, one handed. I don't have the Peel Sessions - did they come out via Strange Fruit or were they compiled later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back