advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public Image Limited - This Is PIL. You gotta love him. It is actually pretty damn good. No Metal Box mind, but then no "whatever one of those dodgy 80's rock albums was called" either. I need to get it on vinyl I think as SBT doesn't really seem to wanna do the bass how I suspect it should be.

I would also be interested in the PiL album on vinyl, not see it other than CD yet is it.

Got the RSD 12" as a taster ready for it.

DS

ITSC - Various Artists - UK Electro is it

The new series of Streetsounds Electro compilations seems to have halted at No. 3, I wonder whether will be any more?

DS

Working on my UFOs, handglides, helicopters, and headspins to a few tunes, including...

Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic Force - Frantic Situation
Lisa Fischer - Only Love (Shadows)
Arthur Baker - Breaker's Revenge
Cybotron - Clear

Norman have it - although I guess online shopping may contravene your particular calling?

Thanks for that, I have Record Shopping visits planned for Thursday and Saturday is it, so I will hope to get it then.

I do buy online when all else fails, e.g. I ordered 3 Kreisel 7" singles from That America yesterday, but prefer the physical rifling experience.

DS

I've been back in old London for two weeks now but have yet to find time to shop for the records. I would like the aforementioned PiL and part two of the Sandwell sampler reissue if that's still about.

Anex, that the one with Silent Servant, Female and Regis is it?

I think I have that and Vol 1 there.

RTE, 2nd Layer probably most likely, Phonica might be also.

DS

Geoff Barrow and Ben Salisbury - 'Drokk' Music inspired by Mega-City One.

Synthy, film soundtracky. I like.

Anex, that the one with Silent Servant, Female and Regis is it?

I think I have that and Vol 1 there.

RTE, 2nd Layer probably most likely, Phonica might be also.

DS

Probably. Have the first one, but not part two. Phonica was my first choice, but will try 2nd Layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back