advertisement

[FS] Well Tempered Versalex plus fitted Dynavector 17DX. Fully boxed.

Mr Magoo

Hello. How are you?
I have recently upgraded from my Versalex to the amazing Vertere MG-1 with Vertere’s Mystic MC cartridge.

I therefore have a spare turntable and cartridge for sale. I am the sole owner of both. The tt was supplied by MAX about 3 years ago. The Versalex really is an excellent turntable at its price point of £4k when new. In excellent condition and perfect working order. The Dynavector 17D is a favourite of mine. This is my third example, and is the very latest version. It’s quite an improvement on the previous 17D3 x 2 that I had. I was tempted to keep the Dyna, but I got a good deal on the Mystic. The Dynavector is about a year old. I don’t count sides played, so I can only estimate usage/hours used. I keep my albums very clean as well as the stylus. I would say about 120 hours usage, and that’s probably overstating it. Also have the box.

The Versalex really is a set it up and forget it turntable. Once set up, it stays that way. Take a look at the glowing reviews. This tt lives up to the hype.

I’d prefer to sell together at this point. If there’s no interest, then I’ll consider splitting. I have all the boxes, but this remains collection only from SY8 / South Shropshire. Payment via PayPal ff or cash on collection. As to the price:

Versalex with fitted Dynavector 17DX cost new about £5,350 or so. How about £2,900.

Tbh I think you’d probably be better of splitting. For instance, I’d be tempted by a Versalex but I definitely don’t need a cartridge and as you have the box, it’s easy enough to sell separately.

Now available as individual items. Have the boxes. Collection for the Versalex. Can ship the Dynavector 17DX

Prices:
Versalex with boxes for TT and arm. £2250 collected from Shropshire SY8. Will consider a meet for petrol cost.
Dynavector 17DX £750 including shipping.

Peter

advertisement

Back