advertisement

Water Vole

I’ve never seen one, could you take a shot when it’s swimming past a coke can or supermarket trolley for perspective?

Im joking, fabulous shots Ron. I do wonder how the wildlife copes with the widely publicised pollution and sewage dumping.

You very obviously have an extremely well controlled 'mink' population, and some superb habitat for them.
Not seen one in ages down here, though my understanding they are trying to make a comeback.
Brilliant that you are able to get shots like these, it gives hope.

I’ve never seen one, could you take a shot when it’s swimming past a coke can or supermarket trolley for perspective?

Im joking, fabulous shots Ron. I do wonder how the wildlife copes with the widely publicised pollution and sewage dumping.
I'll certainly try ! 😄 this one was a little smaller than a coke can , this was at Codnor Derbyshire, they do try to look after the canal and reservoir there

You very obviously have an extremely well controlled 'mink' population, and some superb habitat for them.
Not seen one in ages down here, though my understanding they are trying to make a comeback.
Brilliant that you are able to get shots like these, it gives hope.
They currently a little easier to spot now the reeds aren't over grown , Codnor is probably one of the best places I've been to for them

advertisement

Back