advertisement

Wanted TI OPA1612AID opamps

catcando

Hi
On the off chance someone may have some leftover, from a project, does a anyone have 6, TI OPA1612 AID opamps, they would sell me?
Thanks

Thank you.
I have seen some of the other numbers available, like these, but the ones I mentioned, are out of stock.
I do not know what the added R means, as far as the stats go.
There must be a reason that the AID is out of stock everywhere, and the AIDR is available.
I will look into it a bit more.
Thanks again

That R simply indicates that the device is supplied to the retailer on a reel of 2500, nothing more. Functionally identical otherwise.

John

It may simply be because not all companies are prepared to go to the effort of splitting down the larger reels. I've bought the R version before. Great opamp BTW, particularly the phase response.

John

It may simply be because not all companies are prepared to go to the effort of splitting down the larger reels. I've bought the R version before. Great opamp BTW, particularly the phase response.

John
Thank you John
Although I have been in electronics for my career, and have been in audio for 45 years, I have seldom delved into the innards of equipment.
I have friends who are very knowledgeable but this is new to me.
The prices for things like AD627's and the Burson V5i and Sparkos 2590 are eye watering.
Reading up a bit shows the OPA1612 to be a very affordable alternative.
Thanks again for your help
Gregg

I do not know what the added R means, as far as the stats go.
R means tape and reel packaging, non-R is tube. The chips are exactly the same. If you're buying only a few, presumably for hand soldering, the packaging is irrelevant.

There must be a reason that the AID is out of stock everywhere, and the AIDR is available.
It's probably as simple as the tape and reel variant being sold in greater numbers, leading distributors to keep more stock of it.

advertisement

Back