advertisement

Wanted budget streamer

valvenut

pfm Member
I am looking for a budget streamer to replace my squeezebox duet any thing sat in a draw someone wants to move on thanks

I would recommend the WiiM Pro from Magic.

I have the same and it's great.

Last edited:
It looks like my brother wants it, so unfortunately I’ll have to withdraw the offer.

Sorry about that. I didn’t realise he was looking for another streamer.

I’ve got an Arylic S50 Pro+ streamer/preamp if that’s of interest. Completely forgot I had it TBH. Only found it when I was looking for the Wiim.

It’s in excellent condition c/w original packaging & bits.

The sound quality is decent, although it’s not the highest resolution. Worked fine as a compact desktop unit with modest active speakers. Great with TV too in that context.

£65 including postage.

I’ve got an Arylic S50 Pro+ streamer/preamp if that’s of interest. Completely forgot I had it TBH. Only found it when I was looking for the Wiim.

It’s in excellent condition c/w original packaging & bits.

The sound quality is decent, although it’s not the highest resolution. Worked fine as a compact desktop unit with modest active speakers. Great with TV too in that context.

£65 including postage.
Looks interesting does it have its own app. Do you know which streaming services it will work with thanks

It’s got its own 4STREAM app which is basic, but functional.

I used Amazon Music & Tidal. It works with Spotify Qobuz & Deezer too. Lots of internet radio options as well.

advertisement

Back