advertisement

Virgin West Coast train firm stops selling Daily Mail

I'm amazed how fishies here are so familiar with the DM's content and stance on issues. Then again, it outsells most newspapers in the UK.

I'm amazed how fishies here are so familiar with the DM's content and stance on issues. Then again, it outsells most newspapers in the UK.

Therefore you'd also be amazed at how far some lil' fish are prepared to go re: informing themselves.
Are you, by any chance, one of the double take brothers?

I support #StopFundingHate as I suspect do several others here, so tend to hear about their hateful racist bile and countless retractions that way.

S'ppose over your way yid tak a Tully!
Hmm...no' really. The standard of journalism is even lower than that at the Record. I know, I know, hard to believe but the publishers are a bit...err...rightward leaning and can be a little misleading on certain matters.

all media are biased and have their own agenda... you just need to see which one fits your own views..
Considering most people here like to argue about everything I wonder why fishies don't buy the DM just to to tut and disagree whilst reading.

advertisement

Back