advertisement

[FS] VINYL STARTER SYSTEM (REGA, NAD, ROYD)

adespade

pfm Member
I have a second system that I really don't use so offering it here in the hope it will be better appreciated.
  • Rega Record Store Day (TT1) turntable with an isolation plinth
  • NAD 3020B -
  • Royd Minstrels
  • QED Qudos spreaker cable (2.5m pair) included
  • I can also include a Target TT1 stand to put it all on.
Its all in pretty good condition. One speaker has a couple of marks on top, but both mid/bass drivers move freely
The TT1 has a new 350ma PSU and new Rega Carbon stylus which has only played a few sides.
The guy I purchased the amp from said it had recently been refurbished all the electrolytics were replaced. Note. The On/Off switch may need cleaning or replacing as it is noisy when switch off, but isn't when switching on or if I switch off from the mains socket. (Best left powered on anyway)

£350 collected from Cambs. Delivery might also be possible if you live (or can meet) on route to my parents in Kent.

I failed to insert images so here are the links to them

I worked out I needed to paste the text of the link rather than trying to use the 'insert image' icon on the toolbar. !
l9pbIEtl.jpg

WNdN6aTl.jpg

JdAWlE7l.jpg

PW7JKw2l.jpg

Those Minstrals bring back some memories. They were my first pair of ‘proper speakers’. Till my Bull Terrier ran into one chasing a bouncing ball. Smashed the speaker to bits!🤬 A really good buy, good luck.

blimey those minstrels are great speakers. i used to own a pair. what a great system!

I have the 3020B in my second system and it is a great amp with excellent phono stage. This is all a bit of a bargain.

Yes it is but needs must after an expensive visit to the garage. Other bits may follow!

Thanks for the interest, Provisionally SOLD STP

advertisement

Back