advertisement

Verity Audio closing

hifinutt

hifinutt
so sad to hear this news today . had several years with verity audio speakers and still have some
Closure of Verity Audio: A Chapter Ends on a High Note (see below)
It is with a blend of solemnity and pride that Verity Audio announces the end of a remarkable journey into the world of high-fidelity audio playback. After years of making exceptional loudspeakers and electronics, and delivering unmatched hearing experiences to a global clientele, Verity Audio is ceasing.
Founded by Julien Pelchat and Bruno Bouchard, Verity Audio has been much more than just a manufacturer of high-end audio equipment; it has been a beacon of innovation, quality and passion. Our products weren't just sound reproduction devices; they were the embodiment of a dream to bring joy through the power of music.
We are deeply grateful to our loyal customers, dedicated distributors, and everyone who has become part of the Verity Audio family. Your support and loyalty to our products has been the driving force behind our success. We are immensely proud of what we have accomplished together and the joy we have brought to audiophiles around the world.
Verity Audio’s legacy will not only be measured by the products we created, but also by the experiences we shared and the standards we set in the audio industry. As we close this chapter, we look forward to seeing how our shared passion for high-quality audio will continue to resonate in the industry and in the homes of our customers.
The Facebook page will remain active for a while to allow fans to share their experiences or ask questions. In addition, the website will continue to work, providing access to documents and information.
Thank you for your continued support to Verity Audio. Feel free to contact us for further assistance or information.

Yes nearly bought lohengrin sometime ago but had rienzi 8 years ago and recently bought another pair. Very beautiful cabinets and lovely sound from them . I was hoping to upgrade in the future but seems they are closing

Not sure why ,anyone know ? Elite audio in scotland are distributors

Not seen at shows in years , marketing was non-existent and there was little to no press or advertising and their CEO's LinkedIn profile shows he is looking for work.

I often wonder too, when they brought out their own electronics, how much it might have drained money from the company. I never heard them, but what few dealers that were somewhat close, never had them. No matter, it is a shame as I always loved the speakers sonics.

Not seen at shows in years , marketing was non-existent and there was little to no press or advertising and their CEO's LinkedIn profile shows he is looking for work.
yes occassionally they were at shows in UK , a few in USA but not often and yes the only marketing was on facebook and videos on youtube

these were my first verity rienzi several years ago

P1040590 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/158267783@N02/, on Flickr

and current pair , beautiful sycamore finish .

IMG_0649 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/158267783@N02/, on Flickr

IMG_0648 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/158267783@N02/, on Flickr

some cheap verity finn on ebay if anyone wants to bid

One of the best sounds I ever heard at a show was Spectral amps through Verity speakers. Probably an Accuphase source. Shame.
I remember that one too. Would have been a Heathrow show in the mid-90's I think. It was an Accuphase SACD player as the source. My memory says the speakers where Parsifal's.

I remember them as being small - Fedelios perhaps. Backwards firing bass, blsck gloss. Heathrow later 90s. Big room. After hearing that I sold my top tier Naim amps snd bought Spectral. Best SS amps I have ever heard.

yes one of the brilliant things with earlier verity is you can have the bass firing forwards or backwards . really flexible . always had mine forward firing

I remember them as being small - Fedelios perhaps. Backwards firing bass, blsck gloss. Heathrow later 90s. Big room. After hearing that I sold my top tier Naim amps snd bought Spectral. Best SS amps I have ever heard.
I think this was the RT Services demo at the time.

First time I heard Verity speakers was in a shop in Montrewl. I was waiting for my dem of ML Ascents to be set up so had a listen in another room to some Parsifals. They sounded magical.
i couldnit afford the Parsifal and bought the Ascents
Always longed for Verity’s since then and finally bought Otellos a couple of years ago.
They sound wonderful!
Visitors look at the front drivers and wonder where the bass is coming from until they look around the back.

Yes, marketing was not their strong point and their web site rarely changed even when new models were released.

advertisement

Back