advertisement

[FS] Various bits…

RickyC6

Infuriate the frog-men
I have some items that are taking up space and thought I would try and move them on with donations to Pink Fish running costs…

First up - Nakamichi DR2 cassette deck. In decent cosmetic condition barring one light scratch on the top; sadly it no longer wants to play. Since I’ve had this it’s been back to B&W twice (I have the paperwork) but I think it’s most recently succumbed to just not being used regularly enough. A common trait with Naks it seems. Am sure someone who knows their way around these things would be able to resolve the issue…so…pay what you see fit.

Sony CDP-M75 CD player. At the lower end of the “ace old Sony CD” hierarchy, I bought this from Mike P of this parish who I believe had his hands on it, and it sounds fantastic. Sadly it’s scratched to feck on the top but hopefully not visible in most racks. £50.

Royd A7 mk2 speakers. These have been in my main system for the last 17 years and I love them to bits. Kick the arse of Kans all day long. Sadly…one had recently started distorting a bit in the bass so I can’t really sell for the usual money. Good for Royd nerdy spares types I guess! Donate what you see fit.

I can’t ship any of these so collection from E Yorks or I’ll jump in the car and drive an hour or so to meet up.

advertisement

Back