advertisement

Vaccine recipients....

Ex9G_djXIAYUeLY

oh dear, neighbour, jabbed Fri. Not asked to wait, rest etc....on drive home, passed out wrote his car off, crashed into the front of someone's house. Luckily no one hurt.

oh dear, neighbour, jabbed Fri. Not asked to wait, rest etc....on drive home, passed out wrote his car off, crashed into the front of someone's house. Luckily no one hurt.

Wow, that’s a shocker. I was talking to my daughter about the 15 min wait a few weeks back when it was a topic on here and they have not had anyone fainting or feeling wobbly at all at the surgery she works at.

Had an AZ a week ago. No side effects worth mentioning at all.

A friends mother had her second Jab yesterday, the ‘jabber’ said “see you in six months for your top-up” she will supposedly have 3 of these ‘top-ups’, so will be covered for 2 years... after that who knows?

Had AZ a week ago , initially fine but sore arm next day and frequent trips to the loo then all fine after that , most people I know have had no problems or minor things like myself

Does he, or the Police, or some medical type, know why he passed out?

Some people get extremely anxious about vaccination which leads to raised BP. The extreme relief after the event could have led to a sudden drop in BP, causing feinting?

Some people get extremely anxious about vaccination which leads to raised BP. The extreme relief after the event could have led to a sudden drop in BP, causing feinting?

he told me he wasn't bothered by needles or vaccinations

Checked with daughter and this is a serious lapse by the vaccination centre. They are under strict instructions to advise all Pfizer patients and AZ if driving to wait for 15 mins before leaving the centre. They cannot force people and some do leave regardless but they try to persuade them that passing out while driving is a bad idea.

my centre didn't advise me to wait. Their actual words were "you can wait over there if you don't feel ok". I specifically told them I was driving.

Must vary by centre then. Daughters place of work is a doctors surgery rather than a vaccination centre if that makes a difference, she was pretty adamant on their instructions.

AZ here at a community centre in February.
I asked should I wait and was told there was no need.

advertisement

Back