advertisement

[IC] V15 III stylus(es) genuine MR & Jico SAS (edited, MR not an HE)

Eoin

pfm Member
Not sure whether to find a buyer here or go to eBay.

Two V15 III stylus.

One genuine Shure MR hyper elliptical

One Jico SAS stylus.

The HE is used, hours unknown however sounded great. I remember it was riding slightly low but was tracking well.

The Jico SAS low hours and was working brilliantly. Sold to me as used but appeared either unused or light used.

Jico stylus is boxed, Boron cantilever.

I imagine a Jico SAS on a V15 III mist be top of the tree but the genuine HE I remember was also very good.

Both were bought along with a V15 III body that was to be rebodied in wood; project paused for a simpler solution

Stylus have both in a drawer since.

Had thought ebay may be the best port of call, but I thought I’d see if there was any interest here first?

If I can figure how to do forum pictures I’d be happy to post some.

Location is Winchester.

Last edited:
Honestly don't know, so I thought I'd put interest check. £90 SAS, £70 HE? What's the going rate?

Not sure whether to find a buyer here or go to eBay.

Two V15 III stylus.

One genuine Shure HE hyper elliptical

One Jico SAS stylus.

The HE is used, hours unknown however sounded great. I remember it was riding slightly low but was tracking well.

The Jico SAS low hours and was working brilliantly. Sold to me as used but appeared either unused or light used.

Jico stylus is boxed, Boron cantilever.

I imagine a Jico SAS on a V15 III mist be top of the tree but the genuine HE I remember was also very good.

Both were bought along with a V15 III body that was to be rebodied in wood; project paused for a simpler solution

Stylus have both in a drawer since.

Had thought ebay may be the best port of call, but I thought I’d see if there was any interest here first?

If I can figure how to do forum pictures I’d be happy to post some.

Location is Winchester.
You could try hifi Shark to gauge prices.

Both sold, subject to payment.

Thanks for all replies.

Should be a few more items coming up. Ariston RD80 modified solid subchassis, a boxed SME III with damping trough, maybe a Quad FM4.

advertisement

Back