advertisement

USA 2016 - New boss, same as the old boss?

auric

pfm Member
The Hillary Clinton 2016 fantasy

She hasn't even declared she's running, yet people are putting her on a pedestal no leader can live up to and writing off ObamaYou have to wonder if there's already a committee planning Hillary Clinton's presidential inauguration festivities for 20 January 2017. According to the political rumor mill, she's not only running, she's unbeatable.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jul/01/hillary-clinton-2016-speculation-danger

So, will she win and if so what will be her first changes?

Have no idea what she's whether good or bad but there's just something I don't trust about her.

I can confidently predict that she will be preferable to anyone the GOP could field, just as Obama has been.

I can confidently predict that she will be preferable to anyone the GOP could field, just as Obama has been.
As cool as it would sound to follow "President Barack Obama" with "President Piyush Jindal", I agree.

So, what don't you trust about her, is it her politics, husband or friends https://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images...54525529276/Meryl-Streep-and-Hillary--008.jpg?

Hill-n-Thatch.* Good name for a pub.

*no actual Thatch pictured.

And "preferable to anyone the GOP could field" is the best we can hope for now.

America will be stuck with a Republican House of Representatives until redistricting can occur after the 2020 Census. Which means our legislative process will be fcuked until then, and perhaps longer.

The real problems, as Snowden has helped illustrate, are beyond mere politics, we've got a secret government run by the intelligence-industrial-complex and the military-industrial-complex. War is our #1 export, and Hillary couldn't stop that even if she wanted to. All we can reasonably hope for in the short run is to obstruct the GOP at every opportunity, so that at least domestic social issues can be kept somewhat sane. Taking down the DHS tyrants and black-budget spooks will take generations.

advertisement

Back