advertisement

2024 local elections

Only 2 votes here in Broadland.

Police Commissioner and Local Development Plan.

Not that much interest in the first one.
Results for the second one could be more interesting.

Haha! Someone tweeted that they couldn't decide between her and Britain First.

AND SHE PROUDLY RE-TWEETED IT!

yVyiXQe.png
Predictably as thick as mince.

It is essential Khan (or Binface) win London. If the Tory racist nutter conspiracy theorist Susan Hall wins the UK will be hugely diminished globally. Thankfully the polls and bookies odds give her next to no chance.

The ULEZ backlash thing worries me. The Tories have lied through their teeth that Khan is introducing pay-per-mile and now it turns out dozens of 'local' 'grass-roots' anti-ULEZ' Facebook groups were in fact created by the Tories.

I'm voting Khan for mayor because the idea of someone as awful as Susan Hall getting in doesn't bear thinking about.

Green for Assembly Members.

The ULEZ backlash thing worries me. The Tories have lied through their teeth that Khan is introducing pay-per-mile and now it turns out dozens of 'local' 'grass-roots' anti-ULEZ' Facebook groups were in fact created by the Tories.

I'm voting Khan for mayor because the idea of someone as awful as Susan Hall getting in doesn't bear thinking about.

Green for Assembly Members.

Worth noting that Labour are using similar lies against The Green Party in Bristol (along with smears about @anti-Semitism”). They’re bricking it.

The Tories have made it absolutely clear who and what they are with Susan Hall. They have fielded an open racist, a homophobic bigot, a crackpot conspiracy theorist and a blatant liar who should be dragged through the courts for libel. Londoners are not daft, I’ll be beyond amazed if they buy that shite. I sincerely hope Hall gets sued into oblivion for her disgusting campaign.

advertisement

Back