advertisement

UK local elections

You will soon find that the Tories and Labour will get closer and closer as time rolls on. It's already happening and will continue to do so because it's the middle ground that attracts the votes.
Which Tories exactly would those be Mick?

Which Tories exactly would those be Mick?

Rishi and Braverman are just a few months from irrelevance. Even today you would be hard pushed to come up with any major differences between the parties. Blair proved that being close to the Tories was useful but Brown blew it. Starmer is cloning Blair and is getting the same results.

The ****ing ghouls deserve what’s coming to them at the polls. Replacing your doctor’s right to certify you sick? They’re smashing the place up on the way out.
You need to worry more about the mess Scottish politics are in more than what's happening in England. We may be in a bit of a mess, but you are in really deep poo.

Voting Green here (again), there have been Green wins in the south of Trafford which is mostly a Tory stronghold. With Graham Brady standing down I’m hopeful the Tories will get the boot in the GE.

Not in the local elections we're discussing. London Assembly elections are PR and the London electorate have repeatedly voted in Green representatives.
We have discussed this to the point of boredom. At the end of the day you have to do what a man has gotta do.

Your decision and I know I am not going to get you to change your mind.

We have discussed this to the point of boredom. At the end of the day you have to do what a man has gotta do.

Your decision and I know I am not going to get you to change your mind.
Fair enough Mick - we are going round in circles a bit. It's Friday night and the bright lights of New Cross beckon.. Wishing you a lovely evening whatever you're up to.

advertisement

Back