advertisement

UK GB: Components for Hacker's pcbs

There's still 3 of you who i don't seem to have confirmation of the caps safe arrival. You are:
Lancer, Oled and Chiily.

Now I may have missed your email or whatever, but pls just drop me a line so i know everyone is satisfied.
Uz

I know I'm wayyyyy too late to the party, but has anyone got 6 spare Kendeil caps they'd be willing to sell?

Cheers,

- John

Andrew,

Apologies, I've been out and about. Caps received in good order, just waiting for Carl's PCBs from the States, a couple of cases from Les (not ordered yet!) and it'll be mono rebuild time.

Thanks to yourself and Les for sorting this great GB out.

Cheers.

Lancer....are you around? I did email you but to now avail. Your Kendeils came back to me and I've posted them on to the Far East. I have a tracking number etc if you'd email me pls.
Best, Andy

My Dad (Mr_Phil on here) and I have been chatting recently and may consider handling the group buy for the PSU caps. I will have a chat with him tomorrow and see what his thoughts are.

Hopefully someone else will step up and handle the other parts. :)

Thanks,
Sam

Yup, happy to do GB with Sam for the caps and it may be worthwhile to look at front end caps and all the power diodes as well. Will think some more and then launch a new thread but no point until PCBs are go!

advertisement

Back