advertisement

U.S. Arms Go To Pro-Assad Militias and Jihadists

ian r

401's Nakman
As Israel complains about the US blowing the lid on the latest undeclared bombing attacks on another country ( a war crime by most accounts) I wonder about them bombing ship to shore missile sites in order to bolster the Sunni Jihardists who the mad media tell us are Israels worst enema and undermine the stable (from the Israeli viewpoint) Assad government

Work that one out - heres the jist Direct from the the state organ The Washington Times

But “U.S. and Western weapons have been reaching Iranian-backed Shiite militias fighting to keep Bashar Assad’s forces in power in Syria,” USA Today reported this week.

While “it’s unclear if the weapons were captured, stolen or bought on the black market in Syria, Turkey, Iraq or Libya,” the fact remains that Syria is overflowing with foreign-supplied weapons, and determining who receives them is close to impossible.

What kind of credibility does the U.S. have to get involved in another bloody war in the Middle East on the basis of humanitarianism if American weapons are getting into the hands of the very regime we’re supposedly trying to save people from?

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/john-glaser-intelligence-foreign-policy-world/2013/jul/12/syria-us-arms-go-pro-assad-militias-and-jihadists/

heres the jist Direct from the the state organ The Washington Times

The Washington Times? A state organ?? Have you ever even heard of Sun Myung Moon? Dear lord, the things that pass for incoherent babble these days.

Either way, I predict
aand.jpg

The body is politic and the organ is that thing sticking up most peoples bottoms - if you are german you may be undertanding me rather too literally. Its passes for wit if its feedback you seek.

Perhaps I have missed some uptight issues whilst away pleasuring her majesty in the heat

'Is 'it cos I is from a persecuted minority

Are matters Syrian banned by a sad regime

Is it only Ugandan relations now

Or is it the ? about Israel helping Al Queda in Syria ...allegedly by bombing russian ship to shore missile sites those sons of godless communism - to help the democrats fighting for freedom sort of thing?

yes but whose target A Human Rights or IDF or Sunni or Hezbollah or US or Secular Sunni or Shiite Pro Assad or Foreign anti ASSAD Volunteer or Russian or Iranian or Syrian Government

If things are going to Fall it'd be nice to know whose targeting who and why and how tw average US or Israeli citizen will benefit from Assad deposition

Or Scot for that matter

A U.S citizen was telling me that the Syran civil war was beneficial in that it tied up Hezbollah and various other jihadists who might otherwise be attacking U.S and Israeli interests in the region.

A U.S citizen was telling me that the Syran civil war was beneficial in that it tied up Hezbollah and various other jihadists who might otherwise be attacking U.S and Israeli interests in the region.

Iran is the reason the US & Co would like to see Assad fall, after Iraq they are keeping there distance rather than wading in, although there is time for them to forget the lessons learned from past interventions.

They cant afford it and The jihardists have suckered the US into wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya and Syria and increased help to Isit isael and Syria and iran and Pakistan and parts of Africa await

and then China and Russia

The US economy cant as far as I can see afford it

Id say the jihardists by suckering the US into thiese places are winning the war and the neo coonloons are right with 'em

ye ha

Sunnifascism win the war whilst letting the US think its on top

advertisement

Back