advertisement

Trump the presumptive Republican Nominee part III

A couple of great takes on Drumpf's latest campaign shakeup:

"Trump Tries To Reboot Campaign Again, Still Won't Use Safe Mode" – Eliot Nelson/Jeffrey Young, Huffington Post

"The Trump campaign stubbornly refuses to replace the one person who keeps f***ing up" – Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker

this may be of interest:

vuk.
According to Assange there's more revelations to come, though at this point she could be revealed as a cannibal and it probably wouldn't put her out of the race.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Assange there's more revelations to come, though at this point she could be revealed as a cannibal and it probably wouldn't put her out of the race.

it's america, max. the most damaging thing would be if she were revealed to be a closet atheist.

vuk.

trump tv, the end game? would explain his recent campaign moves.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-tv-network

to be perfectly honest, i think trump news would be a fantastic concept. whatever you make of the man, he was the only one courageous enough to challenge establishment ideology/propaganda one some core issues like free trade and international military aggression.

current news outfits have failed america badly.

vuk.

to be perfectly honest, i think trump news would be a fantastic concept. whatever you make of the man, he was the only one courageous enough to challenge establishment ideology/propaganda one some core issues like free trade and international military aggression.

current news outfits have failed america badly.

vuk.

well, he was all for the iraq war until it became politically convenient to be against it.

i do agree the US media is about viewers and not news.

If America didn't exist, I'd have to invent it just to annoy a certain pair of posters here. The comedic value is simply too great to pass up. The ocean-sized portions of righteous indignation they serve up are all the proof I need that America is doing just fine. As true a barometer as I've ever encountered.

kasper.

would your invented america include trump, sean hannity, bob costas and the jewish lobby?

vuk.

A commentator on CNN referred to Drumpf as (and I quote) a "turd tornado".

When pressed for an explanation, he offered, "It's like a sharknado. But with poop."

Quality.

An interesting change of direction for the Drumpf campaign today. With 82 days left to the election, he is now betting that Breitbart's Steve Bannon will be key to a turn-around. Here are thoughts on Bannon from one of his former editors.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8441/i-know-trumps-new-campaign-chairman-steve-bannon-ben-shapiro

Bannon is clearly a very savvy media boss. He has recognized that there is an insatiable demand for crazy right-wing conspiracy theories, and his web site attracts racists like flies to shit. As this move is clearly not aimed at broadening Drumpf's appeal to moderates and independents, we can only wonder what his end-game is. Perhaps a 7x24 Drumpf "news" channel to compete with Fox? Recall that Roger Ailes is also now a Drumpf advisor.

A commentator on CNN referred to Drumpf as (and I quote) a "turd tornado".

When pressed for an explanation, he offered, "It's like a sharknado. But with poop."

Quality.

Very catchy! :)

Coincidentally, the link I posted was written by the same guy.

advertisement

Back