advertisement

Trump Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business as usual:
SA2018-11-16.jpg

My copy of Seth Abramson's book 'Proof of Collusion' just arrived. That's tomorrow's sofa time booked solid.

Trump reckons the reason why Finland (one third within the Arctic Circle) has less forest fires than California is because they rake the forest floor. Which Finns confirm they don't.

How the hell is such an idiot in charge of the free world?

^^ what Trump means by 'forest management' is golf courses.
That seems about right. If the Fins don't remove the snow from the forest floor, they'd never be able to retrieve the balls.

Anyway, I wonder if we should still consider the USA part of the free world. Removing a journalist from the White House seems very unfree to me.

"you look at other countries, where they do it differently..."

mr. president, you could look at other countries doing healthcare differently and a lot better, as well.

why doesn't acosta accost him with a question like that, instead of asking the obvious news-cycle banalities and getting the obvious back?

Official.

" Trump is the Thickest Bastard Ever to Walk the Earth"

Scientists admit to being confused. They can''t find a logical explanation for how a complete ****wit came to be the most powerful man in the Free World.

Some have postulated that accepted measures of 'Thick' have been wildly underestimated. Professor Brainstorm of 'Very Clever College', said. " Oh come on.. I mean.. nobody could have predicted that such a Thick C**t could actually remember to breathe for long enought to survive childhood.. much less become POTUS."

Meanwhile.. Psychologists are urgently revising measures of general intelligence. They are particularly interested in Trump and Brexit supporters and are to be seen wandering about muttering 'Why?'

The face of the incoming resistance.

I7AZWm9.jpg

Joe

joe.

wow. does this mean you have come around to the politics of max?

i am also worried tony will ban you, because ocasio-cortez on her own is an attractive female manifestation of all my allegedly "radical", anti-capitalist beliefs.

Vuk,

I'm so left I'm right, and I'm pretty sure my views on lots of things differ from Max's.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back