advertisement

Tresham Audio SR202

eastone

pfm Member
Read some very positive things about these.

Company was bought by Tannoy and the designer later started NVA.

Apparently stunning with Tannoys (if you need 160w).

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Read some very positive things about these.

Company was bought by Tannoy and the designer later started NVA.

Apparently stunning with Tannoys (if you need 160w).
Hope you don't mind but I thought I'd set the record straight.
Richard Dunn was one of the MD's of Tresham. He was a salesman. He was not a designer. The design of Tresham products fell to the other MD M. Westley and engineer B. Porter. Richard Dunn was far from an engineer, but he had the "gift of the gaff" and everyone fell for it. I call it the Great Hifi Rock and Roll swindle! Have a look inside one of his plastic "creations" ....you won't be happy with what you see. That's why he sealed his products with glue.

The SR 202 is great with any speaker, not just Tannoy's.
ATB

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I do indeed, I would not buy that one, I have owned one in the past long ago. Nice enough, but that one looks less than pristine my friend.
It's not pristine, but I do know the guy that bought it. For it's age, it was in very good condition, considering these were either used in studios or on the road. The buyer told me that the SR 202 pissed all over the amp inside his Naim Uniti Atom.

advertisement

Back