advertisement

[FS] Trenner & Friedl Art speakers and stands

These really are stunning speakers and deserve to much better known. There are plenty of complementary reviews on the net for people to pour over and draw their own conclusions. However there is an unusual review that provides an enormous amount of measurement data; graphs and waterfall plots as well as a detailed commentary and recommendations regarding placement. It is worth reading and if the measurements are too much then scroll down to the end. www.nonsoloaudiofili.com . You will need a translator. It must have taken ages to put together. One of the most detailed reviews I have ever read.

Can i really afford the asking price?

Peter
The web link will take you to the home page. Click on Diffusori in the panel on the left and you will find the review for Frenner and Friedl.

Bump……….. Anyone fancy treating themselves or someone else to a lovely Christmas present…………………………

Hmmm.A round trip to Colchester would be about 8hrs so not too enthusiastic:(
I am based near Ilminster, just off the A303

Lordy these are so nice, I always enjoyed the previous model, but these are a bit better yet, and with stands included, somebody should be jumping on these! I want them myself! But....GLWS, those are dandy!

Hello, Have these sold? I have some great EJ Jordan Eikona 2 speakers but like to change my system up and try other brands. I would be interested in considering these once those Jordan's sell and if you would ship to Philadelphia, PA USA?

Spent a bit of time reading about these, they seem like special little speakers. If they've have been in walnut or black, at this price, I'd have been all over this, seems like a steal.

advertisement

Back