advertisement

Trenner&Friedl ART Loudspeakers

MVV

pfm Member
So I bought these from Weiss-Man of this parish. A very nice and careful kind of chap.
They sound a wee bit better than the ES14s they replaced, very similar in what they do. Only about 6 X the cost.( Boys and girls if you are 14 fans don't sell them) I have a feeling they may need some time to break in as W-M said he had only used them very lightly for about 5 hours.
They look very pretty in my room though!

Blimey, you’ve barely had them 24 hours, not for you?

Sorry if they’ve not worked out.
No mate!! Put the thread in the wrong place. Hope the mods will move it. Listening to them now and and they are great. There was quite a bit of interest so thought I would start a thread.

Oh, ok, that’s good. They are immense speakers and I would imagine that there would be a number of people kicking themselves if they knew how great they are for not silly money (well, if bought used anyway).

Thanks for the kind words, hope you enjoy! :)

Reactions: MVV
I was one of those interested in the Arts. Would love to hear your more of your thoughts on them as they settle in.

Beyond my pay grade for speakers to be used in a 2nd system but the looks had me drooling. Hope they keep improving and you keep enjoying.

@MVV - keep us posted as these seem to be pretty rare on pinkfish so we’ll be interested in a detailed report on sound, what you are using them with etc. I’d hope they trounce your ES14 for the price (I had Epos and they were very good for the secondhand price but not as great as some make out)

advertisement

Back