advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

Pass the sick bag. Billionairess gets up to tell us all that her enormously rich husband is normal just like us. Maybe the Kia was his daily drive after all.

Scum.
The Conference theme in effect: Free to those who can afford it, very expensive to those who can't.

But the tories want to make sure it's only the rich that pay less tax. We are already seeing where this off-shoring tax efficiency gets us, broken infrastructure and 99.5% of us getting worse off year by year. Hanging really is far too good for these bastards.

Again though, what does ‘rich’ mean? The uber wealthy can decide where to base themselves globally for their advantage. For the rest of us, we must ensure we pay not a penny more to any govt than legally obligated.

It’s impossible to solve the govt waste problem. Whether it’s IT systems, PFI, Scottish ferries, the list is infinite. The greater the govt involvement, the greater the waste generated, irrespective of who happens to be in power at the time.

This is defeatism. It's well within the ability of the government to cut waste. The problem is that it's become the norm; people aren't being held accountable.

Again though, what does ‘rich’ mean? The uber wealthy can decide where to base themselves globally for their advantage. For the rest of us, we must ensure we pay not a penny more to any govt than legally obligated.
The global rich like to base themselves in stable countries where they and their assets are secure. The UK provides that, along with its Crown Dependency and Overseas Territory tax havens. They need to pay a lot more for that security - and they will if they are obliged. (Notwithstanding the current government's work in damaging that stability and security).

The only thing I’m taking from this speech/conference is that it’s a missed opportunity, Inglorious Bastards – specifically the cinema scene, lock the doors and set fire to the bastards.

Sunak sounded like a GCSE pupil reading off his wish list letter to Jim’ll Fix It.

maybe he did - but it is pure electioneering on his behalf - dissociating himself from the past, offering change and renewal - plenty of the electorate will buy the soundbites.

Look at his face. Just look at his face.

Weirdo.

F7l6quOWwAA7Ey7

My son was drinking in town on Saturday and the pub was full of Tory scum. He and friends, briefly and not entirely seriously, contemplated duffing a few of them up. I said "you should have". The Mrs told me off.
Boils my piss having these bastards in Manchester.
The Conference theme in effect: Free to those who can afford it, very expensive to those who can't.
Recognise that from somewhere....no can't place it. ;)

advertisement

Back