advertisement

[FS] Top of the line Audio Replas RPS-RH9000SZ power cable

Phyztech

pfm Member
Quite a unique thing from a very niche but truly hi-end Japanese manufacturer. The best cable I’ve heard for DAC and other low-current applications (cd, streamer, preamp etc.). Extremely transparent and neutral. Retails in Europe for around 2-2.5 kEur. I can see one used selling currently for 850€ (+vat I guess), let me put £650. For sale as I don’t run separate dac or cd/stream anymore, using it on the router currently but thinking that 2k cable on the router is a bit of overkill even for the one loving good cables like me🤣. It’s 1.8m long and native plug is US/Japan obviously but I also add without additional cost an adapter for Shuko/EU from US company Vh Audio which is one of the best in its class and doesn’t degrade sound quality (not quite cheap also). Construction-wise it’s also a gem, built like a masterpiece. I would not recommend it though for the high-current applications like power amp or the first cable from the wall (but low-powered SE amp is ok for example, so it depends). Located in Cambridge, can bring to London or ship within UK.

Bump. £575, will not update the ad further as I already have the cables needed for the new system but if you accidentally find it please be sure it’s quite a bargain)

Hi, just a cable. However you can be sure about its originality, it’s impossible to fake and no one will do it, too rare.

advertisement

Back