advertisement

Top 5 Integrated Amps

I really liked the Naim SuperUniti (how integrated can an amp be?) that I used for years. However I had very fond memories of my JOB PRE2/225 system and I just had to have a JOB again. So I now use a JOB INT that I believe is a fabulous amp. Having sold my speakers I cannot make a fair comparison between the two however...

280+ posts and and no consensus just reaffirms the philosophy that there is no “best”, and that all our tastes and experiences are far too broad to encapsulate..
That’s correct. I love my Yamaha 803D so much that I am not in the slightest tempted to change it at any time in the future. I had coveted it for a while but never thought I’d be able to afford it.Once the price had dropped I sold gear and grabbed it. I think it is fantastic for the money.So versatile and consistent. So, for me, this is the top amp. After my jittery journey through MF,Naim and Nad I’ve finally come to a product I feel confident in.

Last edited:
It’s each to their own really. A relative has a very impressive selection of kit. I enjoy listening to it but I don’t miss anything when I get home to my own modest set up. I smile when he listens to my set up. He often walks around it looking very puzzled. I know why!

280+ posts and and no consensus just reaffirms the philosophy that there is no “best”, and that all our tastes and experiences are far too broad to encapsulate..

Yes, this kind of topic is pointless...

advertisement

Back