advertisement

Too good to be true?

All equipment is photo shop for such a high end dealer the web site is a bit low grade. I would be doing a lot of home work before spending anything.

I always open Google Maps and go and look at Street View. If they are that big they will have either a shop or at least some kind of descent building/warehouse.
This looks like a block of flats in a residential area so I would be cautious. It is opposite Fina's building (The swimming equivalent of FIFA) which gave me a bit of hope initially but looking closer it is definitely a residential block of flats. Seems suspicious if they are as big time as they claim.

Eclectic Range of cartridges however. EMT? Quite rare outside America but jolly nice. I thought clear audio and stopped cartridge production though. Anyway phone them and see

Registered April last year, updated in last few days. Not listed on any manufacturers site as authorised reseller.

At best they're a grey import seller, at worst its 100% scam. With not a single happy sale from a known forum user, on anything I use regularly, about 20 forums, I suspect the latter.

Ah well, I was just looking around for prices on some tonearms and came across it, I guess if it seems to good to be true it probably is.

advertisement

Back