advertisement

[FS] Tom Evans The Groove mk1 *SOLD*

Playing yellow toy the bass is just so much more controlled it's like my sub isn't on but I know it is it's like he is in the room when singing. I used to have a hiss from the speakers when nothing was playing but now there is basically nothing. Thanks again. Now for a cartridge hunt at some point

Playing yellow toy the bass is just so much more controlled it's like my sub isn't on but I know it is it's like he is in the room when singing. I used to have a hiss from the speakers when nothing was playing but now there is basically nothing. Thanks again. Now for a cartridge hunt at some point
My favourite ones on a Rega deck are:
Lyra Argos/Dorian/Delos;
Dynavector 17D2 Karat;
Rega Apheta 1 or 2;
Rega Ania Pro.

Any thoughts on Hana ml
Hana cartridges are a "safer" purchase as they favor a softer and smoother listening while with Lyra, Dyna and Rega cartridges speed, dynamics and detail are favored, matching the characteristics of Rega turntables and Tom Evans phono stages.

Hana cartridges are a "safer" purchase as they favor a softer and smoother listening while with Lyra, Dyna and Rega cartridges speed, dynamics and detail are favored, matching the characteristics of Rega turntables and Tom Evans phono stages.
Thank you I might get a pro then at some point. The Ania is a big improvement with the new phono stage. After one for my mate now

I'd agree with that. I auditioned the Ania Pro against Hana ML on an RP8. In fact I preferred the Hana which was ever so slightly better resolved but the difference is tiny (to my untrained ears) and I don't have a Rega deck. The Pro is an excellent cartridge.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I have spoken to the guy who owns that it's the same as I have and he won't move on price . My mate is after a sr or master I believe

advertisement

Back