advertisement

Todd Rundgren & Joe Jackson

GaryT

pfm Member
Anyone going to any of the dates on these guys tour? I've just got my ticket for the Edinburgh gig and can't wait!
Gary:D

Crap! It looks like Joe isn't coming to Toronto this time. I've seen him play here at least 4 times, and I've always enjoyed his shows.

-=> Mike Hanson <=-

They're playing at the Michigan Theater in Ann Arbor, Michigan on May 7th. I'm going to try to get tickets. Just saw Elvis Costello and the Imposters at the same venue, this past week.

Wish Paul Weller (the Jam) would come to A2.:)

Originally posted by GaryT
Anyone going to any of the dates on these guys tour? I've just got my ticket for the Edinburgh gig and can't wait!
Gary:D
Yes. I will be going to the Liverpool gig. I went to a Todd show a few months ago during the Liars tour. It was brilliant, especially the old stuff. The place was rocking.

Gary.
Have a look at the name that tune thread, you may be able to move it along.

Xyyyy
Did you get tickets. How was it.

Complications kept me from getting tickets to the Joe Jackson- Todd Rundgren show in Ann Arbor. However, I am "real geeked", cause I just bought a pair of tickets to the Kraftwerk show in Detroit on June 3rd. I've dug them for years. I have lots of their vinyl, and just bought a copy of Tour De France on cee dee.

Kind of off topic, but I also just picked up Lloyd Cole and the Commotions- Rattlesnakes and Blur's- Parkland.

advertisement

Back