advertisement

Today I have mainly been v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 25% of the population can smell it.
Down to genes apparently.

https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/why-pee-smells-funny-eat-asparagus

Well you learn something everyday, I thought everyone could smell it.

I used to be able to smell it but no longer, the old sniffer`s not what it once was.

This happened pre-covid, in case you were wondering.

Me too! As you say, every day is an learning day on PFM.

Corned beef makes mine smell :oops:, anyone else? :)

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?229572-Corned-Beef/page2

Aisle of Shite?

I was in Aldi yesterday and they were really short of fresh veg. Went to Waitrose, and it was the same. No red or white onions, or carrots.
Is there a pattern emerging?

Went to the local Morrisons (Wellingborough). No red onions nor ibuprofen.

whilst having breakfast the delight of watching a male blackbird feed juvenile blackbirds. Had Goldfinch's come for a drink, very rare to see them out front. Great Tit also paid a visit

goldfinches must be having a good year. We have seen them in places we have never seen them before. Saw a whitethroat this morning. Singing too. They are less inhibited when still without a mate.

goldfinches must be having a good year. We have seen them in places we have never seen them before. Saw a whitethroat this morning. Singing too. They are less inhibited when still without a mate.
The most surprising thing in Scotland this year was that I never saw a single Red Grouse. Normally everywhere. Someone must have shot them all.

Saw Black Grouse, Pheasants, Ospreys, White Tailed Eagle, Goshawk, Cresties, Siskins, Ring Ouzels, various tits (!), finches and many others. Had a menagerie on the balcony every morning and a Red Squirrel popped in briefly.

Driving back from Aviemore, avoiding the mental nutters in fast cars, another lamb running in the road. I couldn't stop easily (car behind) but that guy did and hopefully he rescued it.
Jeez,was some mental driving on that road. Pair of M3 chasing each other at unbelievable speed and even worse, yesterday morning, 6 early 911's hammering away in close formation and they were about to see a group of cyclists over a blind brow. I know they were having fun but cyclists, walkers, wildlife and even a guy walking with a pram behind him, strapped to his shoulders. I must be getting old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back