advertisement

Tisbury Audio Domino

Del monaco

Del Monaco
Just ordered one of these phono stages.Seem to get good feedback from listeners etc. Anyone used one of these?

Had one for a few years. Just sold it a couple of months ago as I upgraded to a Pro-ject Tube Box Ds2, to accommodate my second turntable. It is an excellent phono stage. Never had trouble with it. Some complain about settings being on the base but, they know that before they buy it ! After setting it up for my mm cartridge, never had to touch it again , ‘til I removed it to sell…It conveys a full, very tuneful sound and I sold it regretfully.
Cheers Boab (Locheeboy) 😎

Just arrived and plugged into my CA TT. Two things I noticed immediately compared to the internal and IFi were the more natural sounding midrange and the extended bass response. Greater transparency is also evident. I’m on the cusp of adding a new turntable which I hope will be even more interesting when it is added to the mix. But so far, so good…

What a lovely phono stage. Opening up now, or my ears are adjusting to it. It has a fluidity that the others lacked. Quality. Looking forward to pairing it with my new acquisition!

What a lovely phono stage. Opening up now, or my ears are adjusting to it. It has a fluidity that the others lacked. Quality. Looking forward to pairing it with my new acquisition!
Your new acquisition? Have you settled on a new TT Del?

Your new acquisition? Have you settled on a new TT Del?
Yes I think so. Just figuring out some last minute thIngs and it should arrive this week all being well. It’s a vintage deck with a much more flexible arm which will give me greater scope to adjust and develop as I go.

advertisement

Back