advertisement

Three Phono stages for sale

dynadavid

pfm Member
Cambridge Audio 651P £45

I bought this intending to get Arkless to modify it, but I never got around to sending it to him. I loaned it to a mate who ran it in his system for a couple of years and it always sounded great. A superb phono stage for a budget system. In good condition overall but there is some wear to the disc trim on top of the case but it looks much worse in the picture than it really is. Complete with charger but no box.

tspsNak.jpg

MvLhjo3.jpg

Graham Slee Era Gold V with PSU 1 £175

I have owned this for many years and for a long time it was my main phono stage. I listened to it for many hours with an Ortofon Rhomann and EAR MC3 and it was totally at home in that level of system. Power supply is a PSU 1 with Schottky rectifiers and toroidal transformer in an ABS case. Original box and instructions included.

DASCBSG.jpg

obgZtKy.jpg

WoyDSwh.jpg

tHXQoqf.jpg

HZJUWlD.jpg

lD4GJMo.jpg

Firebottle Plus Phono stage £250

I bought this about five years ago- a fabulous valve MM only phono stage. In my opinion, all the phono stage you could ever need and astonishing value for money. Only for sale because I have built the BB3 phono stage from the same designer which also has MC flexibility. No box but I would pack securely. I only have these internal shots unfortunately so I will upload some photos of the case when I get back off my Easter Hols.

EjmiwnD.jpeg

Y6Mhgun.jpg

Pick up from West Kirby (Wirral, Merseyside) preferred but I could post any of the above for c7-£10.
Payment in cash on pick up or bank transfer.
Postage in UK only
I also travel to Dublin frequently and could put any of the above in my hand luggage if anybody in the Irish Republic is interested.

advertisement

Back