advertisement

This site has changed completely

sonic

I used t one able to look at things for sale etc., but now it all seems t one advertising and explanations about emails going to the wrong persn. What has happened to lead to this? It used to be a very straightforward website.

I used t one able to look at things for sale etc., but now it all seems t one advertising and explanations about emails going to the wrong persn. What has happened to lead to this? It used to be a very straightforward website.
Hi Sonic,
The adverts helps to fund the site, the man has to eat. - just ignore them. Tony has also added a couple of 'stickies' asking members not to reply to PM notification emails etc. again nothing to worry about - just scroll past these and you will see the kit that's for sale.

Welcome back!

I’m sure I once read this on the back of a 1965 Bob Dylan album.

There has been a recent software update, some of the usual options may be in slightly different places.

advertisement

Back