advertisement

The tw*t in the hat

It's the same chat show as before. What difference will it make that it's put out via a Russian-owned network rather than via TalkRadio?
Because I place all Russian media on the shite list, at the bottom of it actually, under the DM. Consequently, I never go there, regardless of who it is. I thought most of the UK would have thought the same? In summary, his UK listener figure has surely dropped by about 99%.

I don't get the hatred for the man at all. He is generally exceptionally well informed, speaks most eruditely and entertainingly and his heart is in the right place. More Georges please.

I don't get the hatred for the man at all. He is generally exceptionally well informed, speaks most eruditely and entertainingly and his heart is in the right place. More Georges please.
His highlight was defo aginst Senator Schmuck, sans avocat. Great performance.

He is an impeccable judge of character:

PA-2515194.jpg

galloway-hussein.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fdf2754b2-d756-11e5-829b-8564e7528e54

Max, I thought about responding to your reply to me, but I don’t really know what to do with it. Not really all that clear to me what an entirely unrelated team banning Palestinian flags at the footie has to do with it (they don’t even play in the same league), nor how most of the rest fits into any sort of coherent narrative. So I’m at a loss how best to respond.

But this was at least the second time in six months George has got Talk Radio into hot water, and I suspect knowingly employing a gobshite to play to type wears a bit thin after a while. Then there’s the question marks over that charity of his. So maybe somebody in management decided enough was enough.

So, given that history, why would RT pick up his contract, if not to make sure he continued to be an irritant?

He is an impeccable judge of character:

PA-2515194.jpg

galloway-hussein.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fdf2754b2-d756-11e5-829b-8564e7528e54

Wherever there is an extremist nut-job, tyrant or wannabe tyrant Galloway will be there trying to get into the picture. He really is a creep of quite extraordinary degrees. Just as at home with mass murderers such as Assad and Hussain, terrorists such as Hamas or Hezbollah, or hard-right nationalist scum such as Farage or Bone. Why anyone takes him seriously is utterly beyond me.

advertisement

Back