advertisement

The smile (sound quality)

Dayvan cowboy

pfm Member
Played the new album earlier or should I say attempted too , god it sounds awful , not the songs but the sound quality .
anyone else find it really muffled and muddled , like this is singing into a sock 😂although that wouldn’t surprise me

Played the new album earlier or should I say attempted too , god it sounds awful , not the songs but the sound quality .
anyone else find it really muffled and muddled , like this is singing into a sock 😂although that wouldn’t surprise me

The better the system the more it highlights compression / lack of dynamic range.
Lesser systems it all sounds the same anyway especially if its vinyl.

The better the system the more it highlights compression / lack of dynamic range.
Lesser systems it all sounds the same anyway especially if its vinyl.
Just realised that my system sounds better when loud , when on low listening level it becomes muffled midrange

Just realised that my system sounds better when loud , when on low listening level it becomes muffled midrange
My speakers ar a woeful -83dB sensitivity.
At low levels , they sound grim.
Only when I sart to give them some beans, do they come alive.
I've got the 1st album, and think the mix is a bit dark, think it's on purpose.

It’s only since I’ve started my mini upgrade quest recent that I’ve started noticing things again , been wondering why :y system goes from sounding amazing to crap , it’s all about the listening levels
as I mainly listen to ambient and soundtracks it’s not so noticeable

advertisement

Back