advertisement

The Smile, London shows

tonysmith

pfm Member
Hi all,
I have one ticket to see The Smile in London at 8pm on Saturday. I now can’t go.
I’m not a scalper and haven’t sold tickets to shows before. Where is the best place to advertise?
Please move, Tony, if you think this should go into classifieds.
Thanks in advance
Tony

I've used Ebay in the past to sell on tickets at face value. I found meeting face to face to hand over the ticket works well. I've done the same thing on occasion as a buyer.

Thanks Paul,
I can’t do a physical handover as I won’t be able to get to London. It’s an email ticket so it should be straightforward. I’ll have a look at the Bay

I tried to buy for Manchester Albert Hall but without any luck in the pre-sale. Possibly because I paused momentarily at the £50+ price...

I tried to buy for Manchester Albert Hall but without any luck in the pre-sale. Possibly because I paused momentarily at the £50+ price...
Same here, thought I was in luck, waited and bing, sold out! Bugger. Love to see them in Manchester.

Hi all,
I have one ticket to see The Smile in London at 8pm on Saturday. I now can’t go.
I’m not a scalper and haven’t sold tickets to shows before. Where is the best place to advertise?
Please move, Tony, if you think this should go into classifieds.
Thanks in advance
Tony
eBay do not allow ticket sales anymore. Twickets is a fan to site that hundreds of bands support. Also the ticket factory.

eBay do not allow ticket sales anymore. Twickets is a fan to site that hundreds of bands support. Also the ticket factory.

I think we'd all be in favour of face value fan-to-fan ticket exchanges. The problem I have with sites like Twickets (unless I'm unaware of some protection they have in place) is selling a ticket at face value to someone who is then going to list it on Viagogo or similar for double the price.

I did just manage to get tickets for Manchester as part of the general sale. Will swallow the £110 it cost...
Same here. Nochance via the W.A.S.T.E ling to the official ticket site or ticketmaster etc. Checked Viagogo, already on there at £180 per ticket, which was no suprise. As an afterthought, i went on the Albert Hall website, and 2 clicks got the ticket! Very happy now.

Same here. Nochance via the W.A.S.T.E ling to the official ticket site or ticketmaster etc. Checked Viagogo, already on there at £180 per ticket, which was no suprise. As an afterthought, i went on the Albert Hall website, and 2 clicks got the ticket! Very happy now.

Excellent. I'd normally buy tickets direct from Albert Hall's website but for some reason that didn't occur to me. I was OK on the Waste site direct this time. Unfortunately I've just been to add the event to the family calendar to be reminded that we're due to be out of the country! So something's going to have to give...

Excellent. I'd normally buy tickets direct from Albert Hall's website but for some reason that didn't occur to me. I was OK on the Waste site direct this time. Unfortunately I've just been to add the event to the family calendar to be reminded that we're due to be out of the country! So something's going to have to give...
Ooh Thats bad luck.

advertisement

Back