advertisement

The Rise of the Far Right

With a special Easter message to Tory MP Jonathan Gullis:

Given the multiple bits of embarrassing personal information we have on you, I suggest you pipe down on your attacks against me.

Here we have public school multi-millionaire far-right gobshite Richard Tice apparently attempting to blackmail Tory gammon gobshite Jonathan Gullis.

Happy Easter!

With a special Easter message to Tory MP Jonathan Gullis:

Given the multiple bits of embarrassing personal information we have on you, I suggest you pipe down on your attacks against me.

Here we have public school multi-millionaire far-right gobshite Richard Tice apparently attempting to blackmail Tory gammon gobshite Jonathan Gullis.

Happy Easter!
Surely that’s the open intimidation of an elected representative and threat to blackmail. I detest Gullis but if I were him I’d be straight on the blower to my brief.

Happy fascist Easter:

My message of hope on Trans Day of Visibility: 'trans' does not exist, the sex you were born with is your sex, calling yourself something else is self-delusional words infinitely weaker than biology & evolution, 'trans' is a psyop from deluded and/or evil people, but it's only a feeble trendy psyop doomed to fade so you can escape it by the power of thought alone!

If you want to understand / be cured of the LGBTQ+∞ cult read Dostoyevsky's The Devils

Far-right Tory shithead Dominic Cummings.

Whilst we are on the subject of bigoted far-right shitheads; here’s George Galloway doing Putin’s bidding as ever:

Same shit, different hat.

Yes I very much hope this leads to legal action.

Social media is a mixed blessing but at least it gives these muppets a way to show us exactly what they are with no filter.
Quite often it shows us exactly how the whole operation works with no filter, by giving a platform to cranks who are so reckless or stupid they can’t help but say this kind of stuff out loud. Gulls knows the score.

The Liz'ard is currently bigging up Trump, hoping he'll become El-Presidente-for-Life and she will be his close - choose your noun - ally/concubine/conquest. She believes, attempting to sell the notion, that when the shrivelling orange was president the world was a safer place. . .

Which leads me to suspect she is still a cuddly puppet for her Tufton Street manipulators.

She really is a moron.

John

Last edited:
I’m with Binface on this one:

I saw a clip of Truss blathering in the HoC earlier, defending the tobacco lobby (who so clearly fund her) and stating freedom was being eroded by “the health police”. That’s doctors, the entire scientific community, and pretty much everyone else. She’s an absolute nutter and the perfect indicator of the state of the UK Conservative Party in 2024.

I saw a clip of Truss blathering in the HoC earlier
I think this may be the first time she's actually spoken in parliament this year. But she has been busy with a book to promote.

I enjoyed her announcing earlier this week that she hadn't ruled out running for leader of the party again. Be interesting to see if she's re-elected. Surely even true blue Norfolk has it's limits.

An interesting Twitter thread lifting the lid a little on the dark-money funding behind the far-right National Conservative movement that radicalised Tories such as Truss, Braverman, Cates etc are pushing along with professional racists like Farage, nutjob conspiracy theorists such as Phillips and all manner of similar fascistic detritus. That these extremists are now so close to the mainstream establishment of this country is terrifying.

advertisement

Back